Firecracker

And I'm thinking of him, he's not thinking of me. And now all that he wants is the touch of a warm body.

You confuse me so much. Why can't you just let me go? Or even better why can't I let you go? Remember, you were the one that wanted us to be friends? Not me, but i agreed, I said fine because having you in my life is more important than us being together.

I know you aren't think about what you said but I can't stop thinking about it. You upset me by saying you are hanging out with Jordan and don't need to talk right now. I acted like I was fine with that but I wasn't. I was drunk and wanted to talk to you. You said you'd talk to me later.

Later came, and you asked about Bonnie, our little secret. Then you text me, I want you. I'm drunk. like bad. Why? Why do you get drunk and drunk dial me?Then make me happy by saying I was the only one you called. I told you it made me feel special and you smiled and said i was. Why do you say and do shit like that when you know it hurts me. I know you were drunk but you always know what you are doing when your drunk. You've told me you know.

I wanna ask you about it but it would just be awkward and you'd probably tell me you were just kidding. Then I wonder if someone else had your phone and texted for you. Because you've made it clear you don't want me, so why would you text me and say you want me?

I wish I could just let it go. I wish I knew what to do. I plan on asking you if someone else had your phone. Do you guys think that's a good idea? I just don't know and i stress this way more than I should. Its not a big deal, but it just hurts and give me hope when I don't need hope. I just need to move on.

Any advice?
April 18th, 2010 at 06:08am