I wish you would.

My dad and step mom get mad at the most ridicules things. Whenever Bridget gets mad she always says "I could punch you in the face someday." The things that run through my mind are 1) should you really be talking that way to your unofficial step-daughter? 2) Only some days? whats wrong with your arm? 3) You wouldn't dare. 4) We know you can, but we're not talking about what we can do, we're talking about what we will do.
My dad always says "I wish you would" and I think 1)why? your only going to yell at me if I do. 2) Why are you wishing, we're fighting. 3) I don't care what you want, I'm mad.
But I can't say any of that.
Does anyone else parents do that? I think mine just might be crazy.

Some songs on the soul channel are really annoying. Boys shouldn't be able to sing that loud. Girls should wear more clothes(but I think that's every channel, even the Disney variety).

I'm off groundation!!! Well kinda. "Probation" My dad calls it. Which is off to we. Three weeks of no DS, no Ipod, no computer, no leaving the house, and the worst.......No library. But I did start and finish one story, and story and mostly finish another one. But I didn't work on the ones that I already have up. not my best choice.
But I do think the one I finished is going to be good. I haven;t came up with a title and it's only sever or eight chapters, but I still think it's going to be good.

I've been a narcissistic hypocrite the past 3 weeks too. I've had nothing but a camera, so I took about a thousand pictures of my self. I don't see the appeal. All it is is me, over and over again. The only thing that changed is my eyeliner and clothes.
But I guess now I can change my profile picture for everything.
April 18th, 2010 at 11:28pm