Ahh! My Hair! I so did it myself and it doesn't like ubershit! :D

Geez guys! I'm like uber excited right now but the music to Sherlock Holmes is totally killing my mojo right now unless I start river dancing to it but I'm not gonna. I CUT MY HAIR....ON MY OWNNN...AND IT DOESN"T LOOK half bad. :D Oh. Everyone! I want you to meet Sherlock Holmes Smiley! :{D <---Seeee! Yeah, thats him. He says hi. haha. Anyways, ugh. It's sunday. So not feeling the school mood starting tomorrow because it's the last week to get grades up and I'm not doing to bad except Geometry. :P Which is pathetic. Haha.
Alright, so this past weekend wasn't too bad. Better than others of course. Smanah && I went to our friend NoahBears 16th birthday party and we're celebrating shit all hyped up like, "OMG! I hope theres a ton of hot guys here. I mean c'mon? There has to be! PARTY TIME! :D" Yeahh, we we're totally wrong. We walked in and was like Wtf? cause' it was all girls. Everywhere! And plus, we only knew one girl out of the group cause' we go to school with her but anyways, yeah, awkward. It was totally an awkward moment because we didn't know any of them and they all seemed like 10 and under yet were 16? Weird right, anyways. Well, Smanah, Ericka, and I we're all talking and Ericka said something about Noahs girlfriend being there I was like -spits drink in random persons face- "WHAT!?? She's REAL!!!!?!?" lol. Yeah. It was amazing. Wish her had better music there so I could have got my freakishly amazing River dancing skills on. :D haha.
His little sister started playing Justin Bieber's "Baby" and Smanah and I get up, start jumping around in the middle of the place, yelling the lyrics. It was epic. Like none other than before.
Yeahh, PLUS GUYS! I got to watch Danny Phantom today and I was like freaking out cause Danny Phantom was the shit when it was on all the time, now they've got all this dumb boring shit on one likes cept' Flapjack and Chowder. i like those. :3
Alright, enough about my weekend so I can go to bed or my ass is definitly not gettin up in the morning to get my shit ready. Haha.

Laterrr BabyCakes,
XoxoxoX
-KatieBaby! ;D

P.s.! -Sherlock says bye too!
:{D
April 19th, 2010 at 05:13am