I could follow you to the beginning, just to relive the start, maybe then we'd remember to slow down at all of our favourite parts

Absolutely adore that song ^^ All I Wanted by Paramore It is just wonderful gorgeous

Busy busy busy, thats me.

So had my party on Saturday night, half the people who said they were going to come didn't bother to show up or even message me to let me know until half way through the party. Stupid so-called friends. So consequently had far to much food and fizzy drink, and could have saved myself a lot of money. Apart from that it was pretty good until Suzie got completely trashed and I spent the rest of the night looking after her in the bathroom, and i had only had one drink. What a way to spend your birthday aye? I didn't mind too much though I would rather this happen when I'm around than Anj, 'cause the moment there was a guy Anj would ditch her. Anj is a silly whore-bag now, sleeping around with whatever guy she can and get trashed every weekend. A long way from the tom-boy girl I used to know from school, I think I could do without knowing her now. However Suzie seems determined to hang around with her, which I'm sure is going to end up with her being forced into something like a relationship or casual sex because Anj wants her to, and she can't/doesn't have the confidence to refuse. I want to protect her because she is so vunerable, but I don't want to smother her.

Don't know what I'll do there, but I'm sure I'll work something out. My aunt is currently visiting from Perth, Australia and we went shoppign today with my other aunt. I of course didn't get anything because of my lack of funds at this stage. My brothers party is this weekend, so I get to see the family and Amie again which is rather exciting, can't wait to be honest :)

Better go sleep now, got to be up at 4:30am for work :(

Much Love,
KimiKimiMore

R.I.P. Nan, Granddad and Tenga, I know Karl would've wanted you guys to be there this weekend. We'll have a drink for you Granddad ?
April 19th, 2010 at 11:08am