I'm eating shredded cheese out of a bag. (Everything on my mind right this second.)

This is just me getting thoughts in order.

So, yes, I am eating shredded, Mexican style, cheddar jack cheese out of a bag. I wanted some string cheese but we ran out. This is a lovely substitute. Kind of dry though...

Anyway let's see what's up in my little universe.

I've been needing to go to a bunch of different doctors lately. It's been on my mind a lot. The first doctor I've been needing to see for quite some time is the gynecologist. I've been needing to get on birth control for a while. Though not just for contraceptive uses. According to my old psych doctor I have a hormone imbalance that could be evened out by birth control, or make it worse. We shall see what happens on that one. Plus it would be lovely to not absolutely be forced to use a condom every time. They can be such an inconvenience.

Another one is the orthodontist. Let's just say my teeth are a nightmare. I've had useless brackets on my teeth for at least a year with no wire. The wire broke a year ago and I had to pull it out because it got caught in my gums. Plus the insurance ran out so my moms dipping into her savings just so I can have straight teeth. I would say screw it, but we already did a bunch of work on them. I just can't be left with the huge gaps in my teeth. I've had a few teeth removed, and my top row is absolutely horrible because the teeth they made room for by pulling out some didn't grow in right or something.

My mom and I have also been at odds lately. Mostly about rides on the weekends. See I used to live with my dad a few months ago. My dad lives about a half hour away. I still have friends up there. Plus I'm in a band with some friends up there, and we have weekly practices every Saturday. My mom is getting pissed about driving me, and the whole situation is just kind of deteriorating. Not only that, but my boyfriend, whom I love dearly, lives about 45 minutes away, and we try to see each other as much as possible.

Speaking of my boyfriend, my mother is getting a tad pissed off about that too. See, since we live so far away from each other we talk on the phone practically every day for hours at a time. My mother claims I'm ignoring the family, and hogging the phone. Hogging the phone I understand, but I don't have a cell phone and my mother refuses to buy me one, I don't understand ignoring the family. I don't really know, but I can see how she might view me talking on the phone for hours and hours as a form of escapism. And it is in a sense. See, due to financial issues and such of like, my mom could only afford a 2 bedroom apartment. So my mom and I have to share a room. My little siblings, they're twins, and turning four in May, share the other room. I have little to no privacy as a result. I've often resorted to shutting myself in a closet or the bathroom to be alone. The twins just won't ever let me be, and are bratty as all get out. As a teenage girl I need privacy, and it just isn't happening. I've become increasingly frustrated and short-tempered. I'm not trying to ignore them, I just need my space.

I also have music recommendations! You should listen to Grandaddy. They're a 90's band that broke up a while ago, but are pretty amazing. Listen to anything off the album 'The Sophtware Slump' if you like a a trip. Or just download the entire album because it's best listened to all together.

Thank you for caring enough to read, I suppose.
April 19th, 2010 at 06:42pm