MIBBA MIBBA MIBBA MIBBA

FUUUCKKKKKKKKK

That felt good.

Anyways, today, I broke up with my boyfriend. And now I feel like shit for making him feel like shit. I didn't break up with him cause he hurt me, I broke up with him, cause he deserves someone better, who really appreciates him and stuff. He's too nice for me. He's too emotional for me. He was in love with me and tore out his heart and ate it for lunch.

And the worst part, I kind of enjoyed it. Which makes me feel bad, but also proves that I don't have normal emotions, or I'm just an evil son of a bitch. I don't know. All I know, is that he needs to put his big boy pants on, so we can get through the awkwardness together.

Facebook isn't helping at all. Specially the commenting of the ending of the relationship. Everyone is commenting it, including my brother (who is overjoyed with me being single, cause he wants to kill every boy I talk too), and friends, and ex-boyfriend.

I've been meaning to end this relationship for these reasons:

1. Everytime I kiss him, it's like I'm kissing my brother, and I don't approve of incest (unless twincest).

2. He went through a huge Christopher Drew phase, which basically made him into a hipster wannabee, and shit.

3. He does drugs and is an alcoholic. I NEED SOMEONE WHO ISN'T ADDICTED.

4. He thinks I can't stand up for myself. Bullshit.

5. He just makes me really unhappy.

Does this make me a bad human for breaking his heart and crushing it in my fist, as red blood spurts out?
April 20th, 2010 at 05:00am