I can't believe she asked me to do this, I mean... SERIOUSLY? + Job stuff.

My best friends sister, who is in her early twenties, is married and has a son, asked me to do something for her. I haven't seen or spoken to this girl in years, so this is really random. She asked me to be-friend this girl on Facebook that's been bad mouthing her I guess, or just causing problems, anyway, she asked me to be-friend this girl and copy all of this girls statuses that she's posted in the last two weeks and then email them to her.

Like... what?... seriously? SERIOUSLY?

I'm 16, and this girl is meant to be an ADULT and a PARENT and she asks me to do something this immature? I do not want to get involved in their petty-ness, nor do I want to sink to their level!

After I didn't reply to her message she started talking to me on Facebook chat, and asked me if I got her message, I ignored her and got out of Facebook, then she goes and starts talking to my sister on Facebook chat to ask her if I got it, and my sister ignored her too.

It's just ridiculous to ask someone to do something like that.
I mean... really? REALLY? No, no way.

And I was just saying the other day, how it's funny that most of the time the kids are smarter than the adults. Way to prove my point, eh?

-----

On a lighter note, I applied for a job at Coles and Kmart, it's just the general enquiry thing, so they'll call me if something comes up. But I did apply for an actual position at Sanity (A CD, DVD, TV store), it'd be awesome if I got it. :D I'm pretty nervous though, not so much about getting an interview, just actually sticking it out and doing the job well. Ah. D:

xo.
April 20th, 2010 at 03:57pm