Soryyy i left you guyss! Last Journall!!

Heyy Peoplee,

So soryy i havnt been on her in agesss!
I think its safe to say that i am in a lot better place now, than i was before. Everything just felt to much and like i couldnt go on, but now about a year later, after many trips to the doctors and counseler, things are starting to get better.

So i just wanted ti write a quick journal, to let any of you guys that might be currently sufferig with depresson/bipolar like me. That everything seems shit now, but it WILL get better, it has too. Everyone says it and i never believed it untill now. Just think of all the things you could be missing, whilst your sat here reading this!

If life so far has thourght me anything, is it that, suprises are always around the corner and if you decied to say home or not go out with your friends because you feel like crap, you could possibly miss the thing that could change your life around.
it could be someone or somthing, but its scary when you think about it, what you could miss, such as last weekend, if i stayed home like i wanted too, i would have missed out on going to town and meeting a boy that i have now become very close too.
He makes me really happy and i hope you lot on here are too, so get out there and enjoy life!

So yeah, after the speach, im hungry.. So ill stop now.
Peace&Love
Laurenn xx
April 20th, 2010 at 08:20pm