All my Lies

I'm tired of the lies and the hate, but I want you to lie to me again and tell me that everything will be okay again. Don't let me fall even if I tell you that I can't make it with you by my side. Yes you heard me right, I can make it without you this time, I don't need you by my side in order to get through the shit. This time its over. I'm done with praying to a God who doesn't hear and a devil that seems to care more than anyone else. This is the last time that I will stand here with pain in my eyes. This is the last time that I will listen to the letters of pain and hate that you try to fill my heart with. I think I can finally make it on my own, I can finally get through the day without you. I don't need anyone to hold me together this time.

I want you to see the damage inside of me. I want you to see that I don't hate you, on the contrary, I just don't know or care anymore. I can do this on my own. So don't worry, the glue peeled off a long time ago, the protective cover of childhood broken before you ripped into the shattered pieces of what I call my life. So don't worry anymore. I can do this on my own. I can do this without your help. Don't try to fix me, I'm not broken. I will make it on my own, even if I have to lie to myself to do it, I WILL make it.

The times we laughed, the times we shared, well... they are over now, we are done. My time of pain is gone. No more will I cry for that which I have lost. I will make it on my own, with a smile on my face and hope in my eyes, no matter how big of a lie it might be.
April 22nd, 2010 at 11:00pm