Famous Last Words...

I know this is late, but it has to be said...

There were 16 subscribers for my "Famous Last Words" story, and I deleted it.

*cries*

But that's only because I started writing in back in high school, and I want to re-edit it. Also, there are some parts that need to be inflated with details, and some fill in's could be used too.

Well, if you were a subscriber, I'm sorry about that, and I promise to upload it again soon. (And perhaps make a layout that would fit with the story. The other one I think was a bit too girly for it.)

So now there are questions that I have...

1. When you subscribe, do you comment on the story? (Even once?)
2. If you don't comment, but subscribe, then why don't you comment?
3. (Someone pointed this out to me...) Do you find it lame to "thank" you readers in every author's note?
4. What's your fave song at the moment.

My Answers:
1. I always comment on stories that I subscribe to, and usually more than once.
2. ^I always comment.
3. It's a habit I've had ever since I started writing on quizilla. I would always make sure to thank my readers, but some people (namely here) think that it's unnecessary. I think that it's polite to "thank" your readers like you would if someone held the door open for you at the grocery store.
4. My favorite song right now is, "Careful" by Paramore.
April 23rd, 2010 at 12:54am