The drugs are what I miss most/America totally kicks ass.

I know it sound horrible and twisted, but it's kinda true. I mean, when my mom was on drugs we where living in the same house, she was there most of the times except for those times when she would leave for a week and we would go to our grandparents, and she acted like she loved us, Nicole and I.
But, of course I know it's good that's she's "getting help" but I'd rather her be on drugs and everyone happy, then be in rehab and no one is. And it's not like rehab is doing anything. All it dose is make you fat. I mean, this is her third time in rehab. How dose that say shes doing well? Plus this rehab is about god, and it just seems like they told her she had to love god more so she took the extra love from us and gave it to him. I'm not sure if Nicole feels the same way, but I do.
Anyway, I just wanted to know if I'm just being stupid or if it sounds logical. And I know how brutally honest the people on journals are.

In other news, I started a new story. It's called The Secret To The Trick. I think it's going to be pretty good actually. I finished all the pre-write while I was grounded so I will actually update sorta fast.
I looked at the first story I started today and realized I haven't updated sense December. I really didn't think I was that bad.

I'm lazy. I don't want to do through stories looking for one. Can someone give me one? Nothing all about love because I don't like it to much. And nothing with extremely long chapters, because they lose my interest and make me feel stupid.

Okay, I just really love this, and wanted to share. Not 'cause of the language, but because I just do.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKLzClpc12A
April 23rd, 2010 at 02:02am