They've made rivers of our blood , this is to all of us . [ Thriving Ivory , story reccs? ]

I'm in love with the sound. It's one of the most beautiful sounds I've ever heard. Low and high, soft and loud, sweet and hard. It just seems to hit each and every wall of my heart.



This, my dears, as you click faithfully, is Thriving Ivory. They're one of my new favourites. The song is Angels on the moon and it's beautiful. I love the lead singer's voice, I've been listening to it for the last half hour. I think that they're be earning a private folder on my Itunes. In my opinion, they deserve it.

I ate McDicks for supper and now my tummy hurts. Guilty guilty guilty.

Tomorrow. I have no school! I would say yay, but I'm more saying ugh. Because that means I have to be at home with my brother, which is never fun. I guess I should be thankful though, because some people, like my dad, still have class XD.

I have a request.

In my parenting class, I'm doing a project on how other teens/young adults view teen pregnancy. It's all anonymous, although no one at my school would know you guys anyways aha. It would be amazing if you chould do three things for me. They will be my questions.

1. What are your views on teen pregnancy?
2. Do you know any books on teen pregnancy [fiction or not]?
3. Know any Mibba stories on teen pregnancy [yours/a friend's/whatever]?


Thanks everyone, have a great thursday night!
April 23rd, 2010 at 03:13am