Blank

I sit here and think.

Can my mind really just be blank? Can there really be nothing exciting, daring, or colorful be racing through my mind forming words, pictures, and ideas?

I can feel my head wanting to explode because the more I try to think about my stories and just keep writing, the urge to explode grows. I have the need to write, but it seems as if the left side of my brain has gone limp.

Practically at the worst possible time, like you're right in the middle of making hot passionate love and a cute little baby comes to mind and your solider stops standing at attention.

I live and breath what I write, whether it's just mindless drabble or an amazing idea that comes to mind about dragons and princesses. Oh, if only I had that in mind but something inside of me just won't let the words be driven from my mind and into my finger tips.

My hands lay still, placed upon the keyboard waiting for something to make them move and not just type "ausihdfuagskjdvn" over and over again.

My only comfort abandoning me at a time where I need it the most. When there is no one who can hug me except for the action filled scenes that fill my head and wrap around me like a strong pair of arms.

Where love is the most strongest word ever spoken and doesn't bring tears to my eyes just because I can't have it, but because I have created it.

No, instead my mind is full of nothingness and pain.

I HATE WRITER'S BLOCK!
April 23rd, 2010 at 08:28am