You make me feel...

Like I am a total waste of space...
I can't stand being around you, and what;s more is I think I hate you. Living with you is hard enough, but having you constantly in my face, reminding me what a dissapointment I am to you is slowly killing me. I die a little inside every time you remind me how I have let you down in the past, but knowing that you see nothing in my future is jsut the hardest thing. I have worked for everything I have, done my best in ever area, and still, I am nothing to you, not compared to the others.
I have tried my hardest to make you proud of me, but we both know that it will never happen. I was born to be the child you hated, and I always will be that child. I try with everything I have to make you love me, but when it comes down to it, there jsut isn't any point, because you made yoour mind up about me years ago, and I wont ever change what you think of me.
I know you hate me, and I know I am a big dissapointment to you, but please, let me feel good about myself for once!
I can't when all you do is put me down. I can never be like them, and I want you to see that. I know they're not perfect, you just don't see it... I am not the liar in all of this.

fml
April 23rd, 2010 at 07:19pm