Like Degrassi, minus the sex

Yeah. Direct quote from the oh-so-obsessed-with-twilight-and-other-various-chick-flicks-and-drama-things-girl. And to be honest, I couldn't agree more. Not that I watch a whole lot of Degrassi, but I know enough that I can safely say that this is about right. The drama, cat fights, ext.

I got in a fight with my best friend today. Really our first "we're actually mad at each other and aren't going to stop in 30 seconds". And this fight feels like it could be a friend-breaker. But I don't know. I might be overreacting.

So. Yesterday we were talking. Or a couple days ago. I don't know. Either way we were talking about how we wouldn't let a guy come between us. We promised we wouldn't. But... I know... wow I'm having a hard time explaining this. I've already talked about it in a lot of journals lately.

Long story short, she chose Colton over me. And when I called her on it, reminded her that she had promised, she said "I know." I know. And Colton was sitting right there. And he says " Don't worry Michaela, you have tons of other friends." Yeah right.

I mean, it wouldn't bother me normally, I guess. But she goes to him for everything, and I'm always the last to know. She's rather be with him; she's happier with him.

And the three of us, just a month ago we were best friends. The closest.

I don't know... am I overreacting? Cause I feel like a jerk, cause after Colton said that I just got up and walked away. But... she promised. And so did I... I kept my part.
April 23rd, 2010 at 09:55pm