It's me, you, you, me, me, you all nightt!! ;D

Alright, I'm a little hyper right now plus I'm listening to a bunch of songs on my ipod since it's on shuffle. So what to do this weekend. What to do? :\
To tell you the truth, I sort of need to make my purse cause I'm so tired of carrying that damned bookbag everywhere with all my books or atleast the ones I do carry. :) Today ended the 5th 6 weeks meaning starting Monday, I have only got 6 more weeks of school left. Isn't that like... THE BEST SHIT you've heard all day? Deffinitly the best. Haha.

Well, mainly all my classes we're kind of boring today but once I got into 6th it was funn a little bit. Alright, my friend Tasha and I we're listening to my Ipod and Teach Me How To Jerk came on I was like "I so know how to do this dance!" And shes like alright, show me. I was like "Lets go out in the hallway cause there's no room in here so we did and once it started saying "Teach me how to jerk, teach me, teach me how to jerk" I was jerking. O.O xD Hahahaha. Jerking. Yeah. Jerking is amazing funn, you should try it sometime. Anyways, when I got done, Tasha was like trippin' on acid because she was freakin out. "I wish I could do the jerk. That'd be the shit. I'd be the 2nd best white girl that could dance!" I crack up laughing. Then we start randomly dancing in the hallway. It's fun. Then Jessica, outta no where crosses the hallway to go to the foods lab and yells in the hallway. "Quit Jerking Off guys! Your not suppose to do that stuff here!" Tasha and I are like O.O....Hahahahaha! It was hilarious cause all the other classroom doors were open. It was great.

So yeah, Prom rules for dancing came out. If any body catches you grinding or anything to persuade sexualnessness(On the paper, all the rules have the word sex in them. It's like they expect everyone to go and fuck after a good dance and grind? Thats pretty sad if you tell me. So I plan on making a thing that everyone that wants can sign it and even some teachers too if everyone hates prom so we can get some of the rules changed), you get expelled and they could arrest you from the party and take you to jail until your parents come and get you. That is just plain stupid! I mean yeah, some highschoolers only think "SexSexSexSexSex...and more SEX!" but not all of us. Some of us just like to grind on our friends and have fun? No honryness involved which I'm sure some of the guys do get a little honry but it's natural? Duh, OH! But wait! I bet, that if two girls dance and grind on each other, no teacher, principle, or police officer will say SHIT! They'll just be like, two girls, what else could go wrong? It's like its okay for people to be gay and do gay things (Which I totally do not have anything against gays, gays and bi's are practically some of the coolest people in the world too me. =]) but when a guy and girl get involved everyones like, Nononnononononon! Not aloud, go hang with your friends you damned kids and stop thinking about sex! Unfortunatly, I dunt get to go to Prom, but I'm going to almost every football game and dance next year so we're all good.

Talent show next week guys! Woooo! :D Can't wait!!! 16 talents, some are the same but different people and songs and things. Like, some are guitars and singing, some are piano and singing, some is scremo, some is actual bands, and some is solos. Yeahh, it's gonna be good 'hopefully!'. :)

Alright, I'll post something on here later...cause ya know, I'm that good? lol

Check it!
-Katiekinz<3
April 23rd, 2010 at 11:53pm