Spell Bound

So this is my first journal entry. And I'm not quite sure what to say. But I think I just want to talk about the title.
So the title to this journal sounds like a good name for a book right? lol yeah, don't go stealing it, because Its the name of a screen play I've written, about magic and witches.

And that what I want to talk about first. So I made a screenplay. I've written the first episode and writing the next. I just love writing full stop. Its all I ever do. Anyway, Spell bound. It's about eight teenagers in seniour year and they found out that their witches. And its rather interesting, I've used alot of history, about thier ansestors, and the founding of their town. I've used alot of names and meanings. For the names play an important role in their heritage. And its all magical, and action packed and full of romance, friendship and fun.
They are normal kids, coming from different homes, social life, personalities. And I really hope one day I might get to do something simular. You know I really want to show you all, but I'm just going to copy the first page over, just so you can see all the info I've written.

Spell Bound is about eight teenagers that are in senior year at S.E high school. They get mixed up in the world of magic, as three of these teenagers help show them their true ancestry and develop their skills using unbelievable chants, potions and powers. Together they fight the sprit that’s haunting and terrorising them and their homes. And save the town from destruction when the horrifying spirit reveals their plans. Can they get through this without sacrificing the world as they know it?

Summery – In this episode we meet 7/8 witches that attend S.E high. And as preparations for the 1930’s dance begin the teens get set a project to find out more about their local history. But they are not the only ones looking for answers.

Adriana (Dark) Selene (The Moon) - Adriana Selene

(Evil and dark with personality. But she is beautiful like the moon, her powers involve the night)

Sara (Princess) Love (A Lion) – Sara Love

(A princess with personality and magic, very powerful. But strong willed and fearless like a lion)

Caitlyn (Pure Beauty) White (Innocent) – Caitlyn White

(Caitlyn is a very pure and innocent person; she has a silky personality and powers)

Charity (Charity, Kindness) Bell (Beautiful, Fine) – Charity Bell

(Charity is her personality, selfless, kind and giving, Bell represents her beautiful powers and looks)

Emmett (Strong Worker) Fox (A cunning animal) – Emmett Fox

(Emmett is very strong and powerful, Fox represents his cunning and slyness)

Alex (Protector of mankind) Hunt (Hunter) – Alex Hunt

(Alex means protector, which Alex is, and Hunt shows his powers and that he would hunt to protect)

Damon (Constant Loyal) Spelman (To play, a game) – Damon Spelman

(Damon is loyal and has a constant personality, but he plays a game with the group)

Matthew (God’s gift) Power (Son of power) – Matthew Power

(Matthew is the leader, he is the most powerful from genes, and is like a gift)

So thats basically it, I really want to show you guys it, because its very entertaining. But Its about 19 pages long, and I'm not sure if it passes for a story. Its timed to around 45 minutes which is average, discounting adverts. But I'm really excited, this doesn't mean I'm not writing any of my books, because I love them as well. In fact I shall list The Prophercy series in order, the 13 books go like this...

1. PIXIE
2. LOST
3. DREAMER
4. ORCHID
5. NIGHT LIGHT
6. ORPHAN
7. SHADOW
8. MEMORY
9. EXISTENCE
10.HIDDEN
11.THE PROPHERCY 1
12.THE PROPHERCY 2
13.THE PROPHERCY 3

Thats all I'm going to bore people with. I'm going to find some way to show you the script. And I'm going to continue my passion for my writing, including my lovely series, which has no order at all! you can read it anyway you want to. But you must read The Prophercy 1 - 3 last, which will be no problem since i'll be writing them last.
I'll update you all soon, and to anyone still reading this journal sorry I like to babble, thanks Sadie xx
April 25th, 2010 at 12:47am