Don't kill it

Why do people insist on over explaining a joke? I mean really, I get it, orange sounds like aren't you. Which it doesn't, and it's an old joke that everyone knows, so you just make it even more annoying.
That's why I hate having to sit next to the "funny kid". Especially when your in the back and the teacher wont catch ether of you talking. The one time a teacher lets me down.

Yesterday we where talking about how when you ask a white person if saying nigger is racist, they say yes. But if you ask a black person they say no. When the truth is when white person says it it usually is considered racist, but not when a black person dose.
Well I consider that racist on a black persons part. if someone of a different race can't say it, then why are you saying it?

You guys suck at recommending stories. It's not that you don't recommend good once, I wouldn't know. It's that you don't at all. I mean honestly, I would be all over a journal that said "give me a story to read". I'd be suggesting everyone I was writing/reading. Of course I currently am not reading any.

I hate it when we don't have any medicine in the house. And when I ask someone to get some next time their at the store they'll say it's a good thing we don;t have any in the house because we don't need to be getting high. It's extremely annoying, and it we never end up actually getting medicine.
So I really hope they like having snot shooting out of peoples noses while your trying to eat, or excessive coughing while their watching TV.
April 25th, 2010 at 01:15am