So yeah...

Alright guys, I'm so freakin' bored right now, but I don't want to go to sleep! D: Ugh! Fail!

Well, lets see. 6 MORE FREAKIN WEEKS OF SCHOOL LEFT!
Hell yeah! I'm like uber excited then I get to go work at a pool and get tan and get hott! It's amazing! ;D
Next weekend I gotta help my friend get ready for prom because eveything has to be perfect. Yeah... FUN! not... -_- Well. I guess it sort of is to a point considering it's with one of my best friends but it kind of sucks cause it feels like I'm growing away from her and we don't really talk much so rAWr! :(

Hmm, lets see. There is this random guy who asked to be my friend on myspace talking to me, and he's majorly cute, but he lives far away, but it's not a bad idea to flirt over the internet. Just no pictures. Any pictures asked, I'll take a picture of my flipping him off and then never talk to him again. To hell with that shit. I hate it when guys ask for pictures. What, can they not handle just having there imagination? I mean c'mon! If I had a boyfriend, I wouldn't be in a rush to see his dick at the first few weeks! If he wanted to see me naked that fast then I'm obviously with him for the wrong reasons? It's just stupid.

Haha, I'm doing a project with The Golden Ratio and it has a lot to do with beauty. It's great. Alright, it says that most women are attracted to men with a proportioned face and the same with men attracted to women. It also says that most women who choose partners that have mixmatching ears, eyes, and elbows tend to dream of having sex with other men while they're ovulating. Haha. I think that is hilarious. You only hear of men having wet dreams, rarely women, but of course us females do dream of having sex with hot guys randomly just like guys because we're cool like that. :D Hahahaha. Rofl! It's just great.

Maybe might entertainment is just weird? I dunno. o.o

Alright, I guess I'mma hit the sheets.... Hahahahahah! If ya know what i mean. ;D

Alright, really. Imma go to sleep, all alone in my bed, dreaming of some random dude having sex with me even though I don't have a boyfriend or a partner? Just kidding~

Night Guyz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
<3
April 26th, 2010 at 04:43am