Forgive all your mistakes, There's nothing I wouldn't do, Sometimes I just want to hide 'cause it's you I miss, You know it's so hard to say goodbye w

So the last week was rather hectic. Busy busy week at work with the bosses deciding I should do leadership roles... Which I don't really want to do. It involves a lot of paperwork and probably extra hours, though I suppose more money would be good.

My birthday was quite good. We (this being my parents, my aunt and Suzie) went out to eat at this lovely little restaurant called Vella on the Coast, about a five minute drive from my house. The only bad thing was that they only had one vegetarian option this year, last year they had quite a few, but they had changed the menu. However the food was amazing as normal, and I had my delicious Long Island Iced Tea. I swear it has to be the most delightful and amazing drink ever! Sooo good.

Then on the Friday when departed to my brothers house, to help prepare for his party on Saturday. I got to go with Karl out to New Plymouth to pick up his girlfriend Amie, and then we shopped and had some lunch in town. Got back to the motel, everyone bar Amie was staying at for the weekend and sat in Rod and Caths room and socialised with the family. We had Rod, Cath and the kids, Colin, Christine and Nana, Nana KT and Grumps, Carol and Russ, and Adele there the first night. So we sat, drunk and ate food. Pizza, chips, chicken etc from the nearest fish 'n chip shop. Pretty good vegetarian pizza even. The next day we all headed to my brothers to have breakfast, the went into Hawera to buy his table suite and do some grocery shopping. I got Selina some adorable hair clips with purple bunnies on them and James a super bouncy, bouncy ball. However they forgot them at Karls place so I'll have to post them up to them. That night was the party, lots of fun. Not too many embarrassing stories so Karl was glad :D Luke got completely wasted and puked everywhere. Everyone is going to give him crap for years to come now because the whole night he was claiming he could and I quote "Hold his liquor" and "I'm not drunk, I'm just pissed, there's a difference" T'was rather amusing. Can't wait to see what they're going to do at mine in a couple of years.

Nana KT was trashed the entrire weekend. if there's something you should never have to witness it is definitely seeing your grandmother drunk. She spent half the time yelling at me to put clothes on (I was wearing jeans and a singlet, sometimes even a hoody over it) and tellign me that I obviously have a secret boyfriend because she doesn't understand that the symbol on my necklace is a eternal friendship, not enternal love (double twist not single). All in all I would rather never see her again as she is infuriating, and shockingly enough majority of the family agrees with me. I do feel bad for Grumps though, he shouldn't have to go around apologising for her behaviour. She's suppose to be a role model, not some stupid drunken lady.

So yeah, intriguing weekend I guess. Helps show how dysfunctional my family really is I guess.

Much Love,
KimiKimiMore

R.I.P. Nan - Too bad you're not around anymore. I know Karl was thinking of you ? Tenga - We all love you and remember you for how you were not how you ended up ? Granddad - I believe you are the most missed, I know the boys and I had a moment where it came back, you should have been there you were taken too early, we had a drink for you ??? We'll have our Maccas date one day :)
April 26th, 2010 at 05:43am