Hurt

You know, I don't get why people have to talk about others behind their backs. I mean, words can hurt feelings, you know. But some people don't care if they hurt someone's feelings. It's just a way to make them feel better. There's this girl at my school, who hates me.. she literally hates me, and I have no idea why. I didn't do anything to her and she just hates me. So today she posted some pretty hurtful things on my formspring.me and it really hurt. This isn't the first time she's said crap about me, and I just want it to stop! I tell my parents, and they do all they can, but honestly I don't think anything we do is going to stop her from talking bad about me. I know hate is a strong word, but I can honestly say I hate her. I know I shouldn't, but now I'm starting to question myself. I mean she said I'm not pretty and now I'm starting to question that.. and she said I was fat, and I may have my issues, but that doesn't mean I'm not beautiful in my own way. She said I was really bad at volleyball, and that my hair looks like shit. :'( I just don't know what to do anymore. She's really hurting me, but I don't really care what she thinks, you know? I don't care what she thinks of me, but that doesn't mean I'm still not hurt. Idk.. I just.. don't know.
April 26th, 2010 at 06:42am