My 'Four Letter Lie' Contest Winners!!

So here is the official list of those who entered... (In order of who entered first.)

1. she floats.: I'm fine. - Wicked Smiles and Hollow Bones
2. foryoualone: I miss you. - I Miss You
3. Comon Misconseption: I need this. - I Need This
4. Classy Not Classic: Lazy ass bitch. - Driven To The Extreme
5. In Your Golden Cage: You're dumb- He's Mine
6. Saul Hudson: You don't think! That's your problem. - You Don't Get It
7. IgniteThisAngel.: I hate you. - You Confuse Me
8. ange broke the sky: I want this. -A Woman of Many Faces
9. smileBIG14: No one will care for you like I do. -Twins
10. lyric; belive him!- You're nothing but a slut.- I Don't Give A

And here are the winners... (I also threw in a few Honorable Mentions because it was sooo hard to chose from these excellent writers.) Everyone (even if they didn't place) will get a detailed message on their entry, and how their stories were graded. I'm honored that you've entered, and it was great reading all of your entries. Thank you guys.

1st place: "Wicked Smiles and Hollow Bones" by shefloats.
- Thank you for your wonderful entry. Your prize entitles you to 3 banners, 5 story comments, and links on my myspace, myyearbook, and quizilla. (Unless you tell me otherwise.) So be sure to let me know more about which stories you want banners for, and what stories you want commented.

2nd place: "He's Mine" by In Your Golden Cage
-I so loved the change of pace with your story. It was cute, and easy to relate to. Your prize entitles you to 2 banners, 3 story comments, and links to your entry in my signature and profile for a month. Thank you for your wonderful entry.

3rd place: "Twins" by smileBIG14
-Your story was twisted and fit with your lie so wonderfully from the gate. I loved how there were two characters going through similar, yet different situations. Bravo! So your prize is 1 banner, 2 story comments and links to your entry on my signature and profile for a month.

Congratulations to all the winners, but I'd also like to salute some Honorable mentions because I had such amazing writers enter this contest.

Honorable Mention #1: "I Need This" by ComonMisconseption
-This story was great and so different. The lies were there, and the end was abrupt, but filled you in on what you really needed to know. I loved it. So you can get 1 banner and an extra story comment on whatever story of your choice.

Honorable Mention #2: "Driven To The Extreme" by Classy Not Classic
-This was an amazing story. Usually you get suicides that only include one person, but it was great to see the mother take her daughter out with her. It shows a type of love that only twisted people could understand. And I thoroughly believe that we're all twisted in one way or another. You also get 1 banner and 1 story comment.

Honorable Mention #3: "You Confuse Me" by IgniteThisAngel
-Although you disliked your entry, I thought it was refreshing. To be in the mind of someone who loves and hates someone so much at the same time. I loved it. I can honestly say, that I've been there and done that before. So you also get 1 banner and 1 story comment.

Congratulations to all the writers who participated in this competition. I enjoyed reading the entries, and talking with you guys through the process. I'm glad to see such talent, it gives me that competitive edge. So congrat's again to all of you!
April 26th, 2010 at 10:50pm