"Oldie but Goodies" Contest Winners!

So for this contest, it was in honor of my mother and her fave selection of music. I was excited at first because it was my first contest, five people joined and only three turned in entries, so the decision making wasn't that difficult.

Here are the Winners:

1st place: "Find Me" by its1a2secret3 based on the song- "I Never Promised You A (Rose Garden)" by Lynn Andersen
- This story was interesting to say in the least. And your prize entitles you to 3 banners, 5 story comments and links on my myspace, myyearbook, and quizilla. (Unless you state otherwise.)

2nd place: "Ocean City" by phantomatthewindow based on the song- "Under The Boardwalk" by The Drifters
- I loved this one because as I was reading it, I could faintly hear this song playing in the background like someone just so happened to play it on the radio or something. (Even though I was in the library.) So you get 2 banners, 3 story comments and link to your entry on my signature and profile for a month.

3rd place: "Welcome To The Hotel Of California" by pandauthour based on the song- "Hotel California" by The Eagles
-It was a wonderful story, and the dedication to my mother was very heartfelt. I thank you for your entry, and a well done entry at that.

Thank you guys for entering. I had fun reading your submissions, and hope to see more of your works. Please be sure to message me details about the banners, and which stories you want commented. Congratulations to my winners!
April 26th, 2010 at 11:35pm