I can't decide

Okay, I'm totally in a pickle right now. Sometimes, I wonder is love enough to keep a relationship going? I've been in the same relationship for a year and three months and I am in love with that person, but it feels odd at times. What I mean is, he's a really busy person. I know he can't help about school and work, but he also spends alot of times with friends and going out to parties. I'm not saying he should stop it but I just wish he would take a little bit of time out of hanging out to hang with me. He would go out for hours and late into night. I know we arent married and I'm 16 and he's 17 so he's going to party. And I guess I should too but I dont like partying like everyday. I remember for the first part of the year he would usually be with me quite alot, not like 24/7 but you know for a few hours. But i think since we're so use to eachother and been together for a while he dosent think much of not being with me alot because he knows i'm always here. I'm not asking for a whole week or anything. I just want a couple of hours thats all. And he's been distant lately, like really. Some nights he'll call me and tell me "Sometimes Amber I wish we were only friends" or "Amber I'm tired, I'm tired of you at times" and one night he listed things he hated about me. I dont htink he really meant it and i know hes going thorugh some hard times at the momment and maybe hes taking it out on me but it really hurts. This has been going on for about two months now, these random outburst. I try giving him time and being there for him but he dosent want to open up to me. Ive been thinking lately, should I end it for his sake? Maybe our relationship is too much for him to handle at the time. Maybe i should give him some time to think about things and whats important to him. I really love him and dont want to be apart from him. I'm just so confused, I'm scared sometimes that if I stay with him, he'll get bored since we've been together for over a year. But when we do spend itme together its like magic, like the first time we were together. If i leave him, I wonder if he would be the same or different. Happy or upset. I dont know what to do. Maybe its just all in my head and I'm overreacting since his behavior is slightly different. I dont mean to be venting out right now and I dont expect any sympathy or anything, I just kind of wanted to write. To me this is like taking it all out and helping me realize things. I really love him and want him to be happy. The question to me is "Would he be happier with or without me?"
April 26th, 2010 at 11:58pm