What has this world come too!

beau·ti·ful? ?[byoo-tuh-fuhl] –adjective
1.having beauty; having qualities that give great pleasure or satisfaction to see, hear, think about, etc.; delighting the senses or mind: a beautiful dress; a beautiful speech.
2.excellent of its kind: a beautiful putt on the seventh hole; The chef served us a beautiful roast of beef.
3.wonderful; very pleasing or satisfying.
–noun
4.the concept of beauty (usually prec. by the ).
5.( used with a plural verb ) beautiful things or people collectively (usually prec. by the ): the good and the beautiful.
6.the ideal of beauty (usually prec. by the ): to strive to attain the beautiful.
–interjection
7.wonderful; fantastic: You got two front-row seats? Beautiful!
8.extraordinary; incredible: used ironically: Your car broke down in the middle of the freeway? Beautiful!

Why is beautiful used in so many ways?
Why can't it mean one thing?
What you are. You are beautiful, weather its your personality, looks, or how you act.
I want to know why more and more these days the personality part of beautiful has gone extinted. Guys dont go by it anymore. Girls act like complete bitches without worrying about acting right infront of people that matter.
Why be a bitch when your on a first date?
Why be a bitch when you first meeting the rents'?
Job interview?
At a party?
etc...
Should you want to have people comment you on your personality? Some to say, wow, your really nice. When someone is explaining you to someone else saying "She has a great personalitly.
But lately all i see is girl worry about their looks, and guys worrying what girl has the best rack or butt.
Seriously. I wish i lived in a time where people looked for more than looks.
What do you think makes you beautiful?

If you read all this thank for listening to my rant.
Now please go read my story before i rant about how no one reads it and im so unloved.
April 27th, 2010 at 05:07am