Finaly, some time for thought.

I have been thinking a hell of a lot recently, and up until this moment in time, it has gotten me no where. What I have made of my most recent thinking session, is that I need to buckle down and make sure my life goes according to plan. I can't afford any more screw ups, and so from this sparked a plan. Head down and get through A levels, after this, who knows where I will go. If I am right in thinking uni is for me, then so be it, but we'll see.
I think the last few months have taught me a lot, and I have learnt some life lessons. One of them being, I would be no where with out the people that love and support me. I guess it's a hard lesson to learn, but one well worth learning. Knwing you ahve someone to fall back on, 'makes every day life that little bit easier. As tough as things get sometimes, it's worth knowing that you're not in all of this alone.
I know sometimes I feel like I have no one, but recent events have proved me wrong. I know that at least one person in my life is always 100% behind me, and I would be no where with out her. She is my best friend, my rock, and my mum. I thiknk every girl needs their mum to help them out from time to time, and working out for myself that she ill always be there fore me, is the hardest thing I have done in a long time. I thank her for that and I love her. I just wish I hadn't let her down so much in the past.
I hope she knows now that I love her very much, I have always and will always love and trust her 100% and nothing or no one will ever change that.
People come, and people go, but one thing's for sure, my mum wount ever leave me xx
April 28th, 2010 at 12:06am