Make An Appointment, Please. Be In My Story! My Fanfiction Was Read By Tim Sullivan.

Hi everyone, now I know you see 'story registration' and think that I have no motive or anything with my story, but I've got an idea. I'm starting a new story called 'Pathfinder', it's about an at home tattoo shop that's very well known. Band members, celebs, tourists, and stupid teenagers all come in to get something done. The shop is in one of the owner's grandmother's porch.

I'm making a registration for people that'd like to be in it, like if you want to get a tattoo or a piercing, and which artist you'd like it to be done by. I'm still in the process of writing it, so I'm pretty excited.

If you do decide to make an appointment with Pathfinder message me with this filled out.

Name:
Age:
Description:
What You Want Done:
Do you smoke/drink/drugs?:
Which artist are you seeing?: To this you write Pesci or Ming.

On another note I have a 2001 Maniacs fanfiction posted on another site, one of my subscribers got to work on the set for the new movie and knows Tim Sullivan the writer and dirctor of 2001 Maniacs. She told me he read it and got a kick out of it.

Just thinking about it makes my face red. When you write fanfictions you don't expect this sort of thing. Like if you were to write a Frerard or something, you wouldn't want Frank or Gerard to read it. I mean, part of me is super stoked that he liked it, but part of me is like, "Fudge, I wrote a sex scene in there!" It also makes me think, does he like the way I portrayed his characters? Did I do an alright job?

I'm freaking out like no tomorrow.

Oh, that reminds me, I have a contest that no one has joined yet and it makes me sad. Please join? :D
April 29th, 2010 at 08:31am