So, what would you like next?

Hiya anyone ACTUALLY reading my blog! I haven't posted a blog / journal (whatever they're calling it now) entry in like...two years. This feels sort of awkward I suppose...

So I don't know if you noticed, (but you may have, who knows?) but any story I have thats is associated with Tokio Hotel isn't finished. Sorry to drop this bomb on you, but they're never going to be finished. Sure I'll leave them up to look back on and say "Oh wow, I've actually improved" yada yada, but I'm not finishing them. I'm sorry.

Of course if you actually read my stories, the majority of them are written with my BFF Kortni. We have a few originals together, and a few fan fictions as well. Some of them probably won't be finished (anytime soon).

Wings for The Sake of Falling is on Hiatus right now, by the way. Kortni keeps the chapters and her internet has gone to complete and utter sh*t. We WILL finish it, however.

My Synacky is slowly being worked on. I'm just getting my feel for single-writing back actually, and it's sort of like walking on water. One small step and you completely drown yourself like a jack as*. I do adore Synacky though and it's going to be updated soon.

I haven't been very poetic lately, or at least not posting poems. That's because a lot of my poetry is going to be turned into music for my band (Formerly known as So Mote it Be) Fuck Ohio. Don't ask about the name - we have nothing against Ohio, except everything bad that happened to us all had something to do with the state Ohio. We're not terrorists, I swear!

I'm low on ideas actually, and I'm hoping some people that read my stories would have some creative input. I'm going to start writing some originals and posting them. Maybe Kortni and I will start our own writing website, but we're not so sure yet. Just give us some time.

Anyway, I gotta get to going because I've got school shizz to do. I love every single person that reads my stories, and especially if you're reading this thing. <3 Thanks a lot for reading it.

- Samii
April 29th, 2010 at 10:07pm