first time for everything

well... this will be the first time that i've acctually written anything on this thing before
here it goes...

any time now....

i have been haveing these werid thoughts lately. i've been thinking is any of this real? or is this world and universe so incegnifigant (shut up i cant spell) that we realy don't matter? then it got me thinking on what i have done in my life. i've been overseas (casue im asian) i've been shooting before..um..what else? nuthing. i then remembered then my godfather.. reg. he's dead now (god rest his soul) , but i do remember his funeral. he had done sooo much in his life. he had been in a war, got married (dont think that gunna happen to me) did heaps of stuff. but i know that i'm still young and God has a plan for everyone and all that other crap taht some people believe in. but its just a thought.
a good moive to represent the way i've been thinking lately is the Matrix. we could all be so easy to destroy, by just hitting delete. and what the "real" world is, is something that can only be seen by a few. hell i dont know. thats the world and mother nature for you. providing you with resources to power peoples houses, next creating cyclones and killing thousands.

just also something that i've found today that might keep me up all nite as well...

Have you Ever walked Into a Room but it was more like the rom passed You like there was a Leash around your neck That pulled You through? (also on the note i found) NOT REALLY I HAVE A LIFE.
random i know lol
bye
June 4th, 2007 at 11:56am