Talent Show! (The Devil Wears Prada)

OMG!!!
Alright!
I was sooo not expecting all the guys that we're in the screamo band to be that awesome! They sounded like so freaking close to the actual song and played soooo freaking good! So jealous!
I was like, up in my seat, standing, throwing my head around, bobbing to the sound of bass and their screams mixed together. I was so pumped. About ready to crowd surf if I was crazy enough to do it. lol.
OMG! It was just...it was just awesome.
I laughed because all the Jesus Freaks were like .... O.O -runaway!Their evil-
Even though it is a Christian screamo band so they can't say shit! :P
And, I was so pissed because they didn't place! Ugh! I was like ready to rip Mrs. Smalley and Ridel a few new ones since they picked the least person anybody liked! So stupid...old people!
Hell, even when they picked the winner for first place, in the end, our two hosts come out and say we're stalling for a bit, and then they ask, oh who's you guys like the best?
Everyone and I mean EVERYONE SCREAMS SCREAMO! I was like, yeahhh bitches! They call they're band Composing The Meridian.
Look em' up on Myspace if ya want, I doubt they have anything up yet considering I think they all decided to stay together after today's performance and all.
Which I will repeat, was amazing..! xD

Kay, done bragging. Gotta help my friend get ready for Prom. Bye guys~ lol
May 1st, 2010 at 04:05am