Things Unseen

It’s often hard to believe there is a God. Believing in something you can’t see only makes your brain swell because you simply don’t have all the answers telling you where God came from. And better yet, where this world came from. Whether we think of it in terms of evolution of God, both will still have us confused and cause a major headache! Why? Because it doesn’t make sense. Our faith level is smaller than a mustered seed, how can we expect to believe anything? Faith is the only way to believe.

“And without faith it is impossible to please Him (God), for whoever would draw near to God must believe that He exists.”
Hebrews 11:6

Faith is the substance to things unseen. However I think a lot of us are like Thomas. So many, as Thomas, say, “Unless I see the mark of the nails, and place my fingers into the mark of the nails, and place my hand into His side, I will never believe.” (John 20:25), And until Thomas saw Jesus and placed his hand in His side He did not believe. Jesus then said to Him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have seen Me not and yet believe.” (John 20:29)
So what about you, do you believe. Or, like Thomas, do you need proof and until you have the proof you will believe not? You want proof, read the Bible and you will get it. Some don’t believe the Bible is true, however, look back in history. Our country was built on Christianity but that has been fading away. There will be a day when we settle on one religion, where you will be killed for your beliefs. Why would people want to kill us for what we believe if they didn’t already know it was true? They don’t like it. They know Jesus is real but they choose to create their own God. How about you, are you making your own God to please yourself or are you worshiping the one true God- Jesus Christ.
May 1st, 2010 at 05:27pm