A Mibba Story That is a Must-Read

Witness Protection Program by wanderingballoon.

If you're as into fantasy as I am, you're disappointed by the lack of truly good fantasy stories on here. Fantasy/Romance, Fantasy/Comedy, Fantasy/Adventure, Fantasy/War, anything! You're just plain disappointed.

I was, until I found this amazing fantasy/comedy/romance story by wanderinballoon. She's an amazing author, and her story has got me hooked. Completely. It's addicting and amazing and magnicent and memorable and she updates like twice a week!

Witness Protection Program is almost over, at chapter 54, but she's going to make a sequel from another character's point of view.

Let me give you a quick summary: Renee is a girl who lives in a huge mansion. Her parents work for a very secret division of the CIA, so secret that half the CIA doesn't even know about it. Occasionally, they house different types of people or creatures. The newest is a blue elf prince named Asher. Her parents are gone on a mission sort of thing, so she has to take care of him herself, which is unusual because she wasn't usually allowed near the guests before now.

After meeting Asher, Renee - or Erin, as she is now called - gets involved in troubles in the magic realm he comes from and learns that he is searching for a lucky creature called a Shrilf.

I can't really say much more without giving anything away, so lets just say that if you love fantasy, I think this is at least a worthwhile story. It's my favorite right now, and immediately following are Ms.Marauder's stories.

So, seriously, give it a read.
May 1st, 2010 at 10:31pm