Why is everything always my fault

why is it that everything that goes wrong in peoples life my fault. just because you have a bad day and you want me to do something that i don't want to do it doesn't make it my fault so don't try to make me feel bad because i wont do what you want because its not going to work i am not going to do something that i don't want to do just to make someone else feel better i mean i have a lot of stuff going on with me to but you don't see me taking it out on you because its not your fault so don't take stuff out on my that is not my fault you always say that we fight a lot because i cause a lot of drama and you don't need that in your life well next time you should stop and think about who is really causing the drama before you say something because its not all on me you act like a little kid when you don't get what you want and you get mad at people for saying things or doing thing that you do and it is so stupid and you need to get over yourself because not everything that goes wrong in your life is my fault and i am tired of you trying to make me feel bad because its not going to work anymore because i don't care anymore i have to much shit to deal with to ever care anymore.
May 2nd, 2010 at 06:40am