Blogging it; 365 days a year

I've been thinking about doing this for a while now; 365 days if blogging. I originally wanted to vlog everyday but it's way too much work on terms of the whole editing of videos etc. I've tried blogging several times before but I never really found anything that interested me greatly, but now I think I've got a few ideas.
Basically I've wanted to do modelling as a hobby for a while now but the circumstances were never in my favour. There was never enough that I could do to achieve this goal of mine. However there seems to be a break in this pattern. My friend of mine is in a modelling school that is pretty well known in the area, I knew someone who used to go there too. It's not like the oter agency that I was in which was based too far away. I really want to attend here and I'm really want to keep note of it.

I do have another idea however, this idea is more of my everyday life. It's basically taking you on a journey to see how far I have come in exactly one year. I would love to write a blog like this starting on new years day but I want to start ASAP. With this blog I plan to post fortnightly goals and what I've learnt for that week, (yeah, I know. It sounds so childish but it's the only way I can keep solid goals and work towards them) I'll post everything that I find interesting and I'll try not to hold back.

So that's the main ideas, please let me know if you know of ant good sites that I could blog to.
Which one do you think I should go through with. I don't really mind about how many peole rea my blogs, it's mainly a personal achievement kid of thing. I'v been slipping off the rails and I just need something to bring me back on track.

P.S I apologise for any typos, this was typed on my iPhone and I will edit it as soon as my computer is fixed(:
May 2nd, 2010 at 08:54am