[[ Attempting to regain who I was.. ]]

Have you ever looked in the mirror and wondered, " Why can't I just like myself ? " That's exacty what I say every morning when I wake up for school. It's like i can't stop the negative attitiude towards myself. Surely, eveyone gets complimented once in awhile , but even if I don, I just can't get myself going. I've read in teen magazines and internet articles that men like confident women. So, I'm trying my best to feel better about myself. I'm never one to join the crowd, but this time, it's a good decision. I'm not just doing this for my boyfriend, but also for myself. I want him to look at me and say " Wow, she's so confident about herself. That's a quality that I love. " Just the thought of that, makes me extremely motivated and happy. personality wise, I'm okay with,but when it comes to apperance, i become timid. Hopefully, someone will back me up with this. I don't want to go at it alone. I mean, If some friends would try it with me then, I'd feel more comfortable. I feel as if, I'm bettering myself and my relaionship with Brandon. Please comment on this. I'm fine with grammar corrections and what not,but please don't act like a " snob " . Otherwise, support and such is wanted.

Thanks. <3
May 3rd, 2010 at 03:59am