I got inspired by " The Notebook" so i decided to write my own love letter. It's a made up one and i hope you like it.

Dear Isaiah,
I write this letter to you as I’m sitting on our front porch watching the sunset and going through our wedding album. A wedding to remember. You know from the moment our eyes met at the San Franand Convention eight years ago, I felt something I’d never felt before. Something so deep and passionate, it felt like we had a connection and we did. And from that day on I knew we were never going to be inseparable, not by a long shot. I was right. Look at us now, happily married for six years and have a beautiful daughter. A daughter with your dark brown eyes and a touch of your smile.
Every morning when I wake up, hearing the birds chirping and the sunlight shining across from our bed; I turn to you and simply smile. Putting my hand on your face, the face I fell unconditionally in love with. I just smile because I know I’m a lucky women, and the best part about is that I will always have you to myself. Yes, all to myself. I love you with all my heart Isaiah; I want you to know that. You’re my everything, everything I’ve always wanted in a husband and I’m always thankful to God that I get to open my eyes in the morning and the first person I see is you. You’re like my dream come true.
Our marriage has been perfect, and I know it always will. Our love for each other is beyond strong, powerful and unbreakable. Not even a brick wall can break us apart. Each day we grow stronger, fonder of each other and our love grows stronger by the day too.
Isaiah, when I’m with you I feel as if the whole world has stopped moving and everything is silent. The only sound I hear is the soft whispers you spread to my ear telling me that you love me and the warm feeling of you holding me close in your arms and it is then when I know I’m safe with you. When I’m with you I can be the real me, the real Annabelle. A woman that has nothing to hide. When your lips meet mine and I have no doubt about it that again, I am the luckiest women in the world. Isaiah…my everything.
You’re also the best father I’ve known. The way you’re with Leah, puts a warm tingle in my heart assuring me that you will do anything for your child. My life with you has been full of surprises. Everyday is an adventure when I’m with you. No matter where live takes us, nothing can break us apart. I just wanna be with you, and only you, forever. I honestly don’t know what my life would be like without you.
You know me so well; sometimes I think you know me better than I know myself. I love you for so many things, and especially your passions in life. You’re my best friend Isaiah, my only true lover. I want you to know that. I love you now as I write this letter, and I love you now as you read this, don’t ever forget that. You are the light to my life and the air that I breathe. You stole my heart eight years ago and you still do now.
Isaiah my dream, my hero, my everything.
Love you and always will…
Annabelle
May 3rd, 2010 at 07:54am