D&Ms and Secret Relationships.

Internet journals = not a bad idea, huh?

Who knows, maybe a total stranger will relate to me.

Yes?

No?

Okay, maybe not.

Today was quite uneventful. I had yet another D&M (deep and meaningful) with a wonderful person who will remain unnamed. D&Ms are really great. It’s funny because they rarely are ‘deep’ or ‘meaningful’. We say “Hey! Lets have a D&M” then in the end we just talk about random stuff. Don’t get me wrong sometimes they are. Sometimes.

Guess what?! You’ll never guess…

Okay, okay I’ll tell you. Geez, pushy much: My best friend is having a secret relationship. And she didn’t even tell me or my other best friend Lauren! Okay when I say relationship I really mean texting each other at all hours of the night. He asked her out, but she said no (thankyou). Then he said he can’t stop thinking about her. I’m not trying to be mushy but: awwwww!

Woah, forgive me for that moment of idiocy. I don’t know what I was thinking. I give you permission to hit me. Not hard, just enough to make sure I don’t say “awwwww” over an internet journal ever again.

Three quick questions:
1. Is an Academy Award really gold?
2. If the pen is mightier than a sword, why isn’t the pencil? Or crayon for that matter. Good ol’ Crayola.
3. Which came first: the chicken or the egg? (Have fun debating that one.)

Well that’s me. I’ll shut up now.
May 3rd, 2010 at 02:04pm