Right now I'm eating scrambled egg with a comb from a shoe. [I'm jumping onto the bandwaggon & Race for Life]

I haven't written a journal in a little while so I decided I would and I might jump on a bandwaggon too. I must also confess, and please don not be disappointed, but I'm not really eating scrambled egg with a comb from a shoe. Manny Francesco might be though if you watch Series One of Black Books.

Actually I named one of my sisters seamonkeys Manny Francesco and my laptop is Bernard Black. I just need a Fran Katzenjammer now and I have the set :D But you don't really need to know any of this, do you?

Anyway, like the title says I am doing the Race for Life in two weeks. Well a week and six days but still. I'm doing the 5k in Stamford and I am totally not running. What's the point when I know I can easily walk 3 miles? And hopefully the English sunshine shall grace Stamford with it's presence! It's all good.

Anyway, now I have run out of things to say, here's my bandwaggon, I'm making it up as I go along. Sort of.

1. Would it take the end of time to hear your heart's false start?
2. We got the choice if it all goes wrong.
3. Oh I wanna hit you just to see if you cry.
4. I was an ordinary man with ordinary desire.5. The words on the streets and it's on the news.
(I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance With You, Black Kids)
6. That stumbles lonely for the arms of the wild.7. This is the final call for the setting song as they get closer.
(Granite, Pendulum)8. The fabric of your flesh, pure as a wedding dress.
(Howl, Florence + The Machine)9. Oh I'll be laid down on the floor.
(I'm Not Alone, Calvin Harris)
10. Swimsuit issues with my toes curled in the grooves.

Now, GO!!! Guess! Be merry, love the music becuse I sure do :D

Oh, and love this because we should all love Outnumbered :)



Love it.
:)
xoxo
May 3rd, 2010 at 07:17pm