11 Confessions

Confession 1: I'm bi as some people kno.
Confession 2: A new girl moved to my school.
Confession 3: I think I'm in love with her.
Confession 4: I want to punch those bastards in the face when they make fun of her.
Confession 5: She likes one of my friends.
Confession 6: She might be taken already.
Confession 7: she's driving me absolutely crazy.
Confession 8: One of my best friends is judging me and is creeped out by the fact that I like a girl instead of being supportive.
Confession 9: People are spreading rumors about me now.
Confession 10: I cried in gym class because of the things my friend said about me being bi.
Confession 11: I'm not a rock. I'm a lot more sensitive than people think. When I love someone that doesn't want me I cry. The things that my supposed best friends say hurt. Everytime someone makes fun of the way I look I go in the bathroom and cry. When my friends are making fun of me for being myself it makes me cry and they don't even know what they're doing. I cry and no one notices. Everything people say to me I take to heart and I cry a lot. I may act like a Badass but I'm not. I'm human too and I have feelings and I cry when I know I'm hated for things I can't help. Tammy: I think I love you. It's a feeling that everybody has. All I did was love her. Why does it matter that she's a girl? Is it so wrong to fall in love?
May 3rd, 2010 at 11:48pm