I Can't Help But Grin

So I'm pretty much a horrible updater, I'm aware. Believe me!

I'm incredibly sorry about my lack of updates on both Mibba AND Quizilla. But especially Mibba, since my readers on here are much more dedicated than those on Quizilla. Lately, grad items have been completely consuming my time along with my grade 12 classes.

Just recently, I had to work on grad church service stuff and had to learn a solo in six days. It was not fun and had me greatly stressed! But it all went well and here I am now, in the middle of a snow day (it's May, Mother Nature, stop being a bitch!) and suddenly something happened!

I was actually able to write chapter 11 of 'I Love You, Benjamin Stone'. Now I lost about 4-5 subscribers, which was sad but I was happy to see that I actually gained 4-7 back! Now that's pretty great for me!

The more comments I receive on my stories, the more updates there will be because I;ll gain inspiration. I know that most of you can come up with whatever, whenever, but I thrive on comments. Whether they are good or bad, write them. If they're bad, at least be somewhat courteous to my feelings and place the whole 'your story sucks' in a polite fashion.

Not only have I written a new chapter of that story but I have began to write yet ANOTHER story which so far, isn't being posted on Mibba. What I'm going to do is try and finish 'You Suck, But I Bite' before it. I have definitely lost all interest in it but I will try and complete it sometime in this life XD

Anyway! Thanks so much for listening to my rambling. Hopefully most of you understand my situation and won't demand updates. :P

--Taylor
May 5th, 2010 at 04:48am