Yes, I'm doing a lyrics game.

I think you know what the lyrics game is. I found a bunch of songs on random and posted some of the lyrics, you have to guess what they are. Let the games begin!

chicka chicka yeah!

1. We celebrate the lives of the dead, it's like a man's best party, only happens when he dies. We gather 'round to pay our respects, hile their souls are still searching for the light

2. Now go tell them we sold out, like we're the ones who changed. I write what I feel, I say what I mean. You can't buy sincerity.

3. Keep that in mind, the way that it felt when the most I could do was to just blame myself.4.That mistake was gold, I know that without you is something that I could never do.
Saosin - Seven Years.

5. I've been hiding in this bed for weeks from this, throats raw from screaming and I haven't said a word.

6. All the sudden, so fucking scared... I'm not scared. You'd mean so much more to me if I remembered.

7. My biggest fear will be the rescue of me. Strange how it turns out that way.

8.Both of our eyes lock eye to eye. Battle to the death, which one will die?

9. Wind is blowing through closed doors with shadows dancing in the hall. Now hit the floor, crawl to the side.

10. In a slow motion action replay. Bar fight, I invented chivalry, notch in my bed post, slow motion action replay.

---

So, since I have your attention you might as well go here. It's my writing contest that no one has joined. D: Please join, it'd make a very happy Mariah. You should fill one of these. Just sayin'.
May 5th, 2010 at 07:40am