How is 21 supposed to feel? I just feel like a big kid [I'm going to see Jimmy Carr and Jason Manford and I'm on the BBC] :D

So it's my birthday today. My living room is decorated with glitter and balloons and my birthday cards. I'm wearing my lovely new Disney Couture Tinker Bell necklace which is adorable. I had a million emails from Facebook telling me my friends had left comments. But I don't feel 21.

How is 21 supposed to feel? I mean, I'm just a big kid. I'm like Peter Pan (though my friend Neil has now resorted to calling me Oldy Mac Old Old), I'm never ever going to grow up. I shall forever like Disney (good Disney that is; not Disney on a drug trip i.e. Jonas Brothers and Hannah blood Montana) and I will forever adore Tinker Bell and being silly and dressing up and dancing like a loony.

Maybe that's why I enjoy music festivals so much?

Anyways! 21. Scary scary. But on the good side Neil has bought me tickets to go see Jimmy Carr, even if I do have to wait till November for the show. This comes after I bought him Jason Manford tickets for his twenty-first, which is not till September. He felt he had to up the ante just because I had - but nonetheless!!

He said last night we were in row G (this is the Royal Concert Hall in Nottingham) right in the middle and that we were going to get bullied. Now,

a) We must be near the front.
b) This is to be expected; it is Jimmy Carr afterall.

How cool would that be? I've been to see Jimmy Carr and he picked on me. It was awesome! :) Oh yaaaaaah! And look at this picture!! I was totally very sad (and very bored) the other night and took a screen shot of myself watching Pendulum at Glastonbury. You know, just as proof that I have been on the BBC :)

Image

Yeeeeah the photo is big but it's my birthday and I just cba to resize it right now. Haaaaaanyway I am going to go and watch the DVD I'm supposed to be watching.

xoxox
May 5th, 2010 at 03:05pm