Spring is in the air...

So that means a lot of things. Cleaning... Love...

But for me, it's the curse of my life. I have seasonal allergies that are the worst during spring and summer. (Thanks for not letting me play in the mud mom... just kidding...)

Anyway, so in between my attacks, I've been rather busy. With my contests and fulfilling everyone on their prizes, and still trying to finish up some contest entries that I have yet to write.

Anyway, I think I can do it. Besides, school is out as of May 27th. Yay! *dances*

And beside my being innately suicidal, I love spring. I like to walk around and pick random flowers. Usually by the end of my walks, I end up with a nice looking boquet. And I tend to give them to my grandmother.

With that in mind, mother's day is coming up let's have a few questions.

1. What are your plans for Mother's day?
2. What's the best Mother's day memory that you have?
3. What's your mother's fave music? (If you happen to know that one.)
4. I love my mom because____. (Fill in the blank.)

My answers.
1. I plan on making a special dinner for my grandmother and possibly take some flowers out to my mother's gravesite. It's still a little hard to make it through Mother's day without crying.
2. The best memory that I have is when my father took us to Santa Rosa. My mom said she was going to check out the See's candy store, and my father took my sister and I to the jewlery store. We picked out this beautiful ring for her. Needless to say that she loved it.
Image
3. My mother was like me. She had an ecleptic collection. She had anything from Oldies, Rock, Blues, Jazz, Grupero, Disco, Dance, etc... But her favorite song was, "Hotel California" by The Eagles, and "Before The Next Tear Drop Falls" by Freddie Fender.
4. I love my mom because, she listened to me. I could confide in her about anything. That was something special that I loved about her, and I knew that once I told her something that it would go no farther than just to two of us. I miss you mom.
May 7th, 2010 at 12:49am