If you're going to pretend to be a male on Mibba...DON'T PICK THE NAME OLIVER!!!!!!( & males, I have a question for you!)

Has anyone else noticed that on Mibba there is a shortage on males?
OUI?
JA?
YES?
SI?

And has anyone else also noticed that a very large amount of those "males" are named "Ollie" or "Oliver"?
Now I don't think that's a co-winky-dink.
Because they all look the same.
That mass produced scenester from Hot Topic *shudder* and hairspray heaven.
Hair across eyes. guyliner. tight pants.
Ugh, God.
I can't stand these clones anymore.
"Let's all be original TOGETHER." (oxymoron!)
wth -.-


BTW!
If you're a guy(a real one with *cough*) explain to me in a comment below how guys fit their package into those jeans. Hell, It hurts ME to wear those skinny jeans sometimes.
I just gotta say I talked to my boyfriend about this and he says it just doesn't work. Like that sh*t is verrrrry uncomfortable. Do scene kids just...fit it all in? Do they tuck it? How does this work exactly? (maybe their scene-ness shrinks their *cough* stuff) idk....

***If you're a "scene" guy I really apologize but c'mon.
Have a sense of self-worth and don't try to fit your junk into chick's jeans.
Guy's pants are cut a different way FOR A REASON.

and if you're "Scene" or if you religiously follow a fashion trend in general....

You're not living a way of life, you are being subjected to capitalism and the society in which you must dress a certain way to fit into a certain group of people at which time will decide if you are in or not.
May 8th, 2010 at 04:29am