What are LAME concerts all about?!

Why is it that when you walk up to some people with a joyous grin and say,
“X GROUP is giving a concert here!!”

They either, smile with you and start jumping up and down in excitement! Or they stare at you as if you’ve grown an extra head. I understand that people have different opinions about music; I share the same opinion with those who think that The Jonas Brothers can’t be considered a band.

But the thing is that, when you’re in the pit, staring up at your favorite singer and begging for the guitarist to stare at you. The feeling is the same! We all and every single one of us feel the same thing when we’re in a concert.

No matter if you’re cheering for Miley Crapyrus, or All Time Low. The joy, the feeling of wanting to jump higher than the girl next to you, wanting the guy/girl on stage to look at you!

No concert is “LAME”, “BORING” or “RETARDED”. Maybe the music is not one you like, or isn’t your style. But the actual fact is that we all react the same way, even if you don’t know the band seeing people around you cheering is contagious.

So in my opinion, the next time I hear someone is going to a concert which I’m not really in tune with. I’ll grin and jump up and down with them, because in reality; I would like someone to do the same for me.
May 8th, 2010 at 11:27am