Hipsters, Boy Shorts, Hot Pants, Dance College, and Guys Who Tick You Off

What is the reason for the title you might ask? It’s because I discovered that I like hipsters, boy shorts and hot pants like crazy. No wedgies!

I graduated high school last Friday and I’m now starting Driver’s Ed class Wednesday to get my license. This is gonna suck, I’m not gonna be able to work all the time like I want to because of the classes, Monday to Friday. That means I can only work Saturday and Sunday, but it’ll be worth it. I’ll be able to work past nine and work more, so yea.

I don’t think I look my age. I still look like a thirteen year old, not almost eighteen. Any suggests for a hair cut, something that says eighteen and mature?

I’m thinking that if I do go to college, it’ll be for dance nothing else. Maybe CNU or William and Mary, idk.

And now for the last part: Mike got out of me couple weeks ago, that I liked Moses and his age. Mike went all protection over the age difference between me and Moses. It kind of nice that Mike cares so much. Dan found out the age the other day and told me to be careful with this guy. We’ve only talked like twice and both times very shyly with each other.

I decided since an old friend of my family’s worked at Busch Gardens back in the mid 90’s, I would look at her fb page. I found out that Moses had a page, so I decided to send a friend request few days ago. He had added me, and then removed me back in April when I first found that he had a page. He added me yesterday around four, then like four minutes later when I saw it and went to see his page. And He deleted his page!! Why do people (guys mostly) do that? I’m almost positive he likes me and that he knows that I like him.

I about bit my brother’s head off last Friday when we went to the park. Moses came over to the table during the show and tried to get my younger bro to wear the apron in one of the parts of the show. My brother smacked at him like he was a fly or something. I was so ticked off at him. Then later at dinner Jess, my bro, said that he rather of punched Moses then smacking at him. I got so p*ssed off at him, and growled at him never to hurt Moses. God, Moses makes me mad at times but I still like him a lot. Can someone help here? Am I crazy with liking him or is it normal to like guys a lot older then you?

I’m planning on getting a bunch of friends together up at Busch for my eighteenth bday next month. I’m so psyched for it, so far it’s gonna be: Manda, Dave, Lissa, Alex, and Megs. I still need to see if Autumn, Mike, and Caitlyn and maybe Brian are gonna want to come.

I can’t wait for November 19th; I’m so gonna go see the seventh Harry Potter movie. I wanna see what they changed around and all. Anyone else on here going to see it?

PS: I typed this up last night on word, but the internet didn't like me anymore for the night.
May 8th, 2010 at 03:01pm