***ous Thoughts

Siblings they're a big pain in the neck. -_-
So I finally got a room of my own, they cleared the old guest room for me, which is a really big guest room if ask me. I painted the room completely white and plain. It helps with my imagination in writing. Though I'm sure it won't last that long, once I cleared up all my stuff from the room me and my sister use to share, I'll be posting posters and twinkly lights xD

And just when I thought I finally had a place where I can think and write, BOOM! my little sister annoys me. Like at night; she watched T.V in my room and she uses my computer and bugs me when I'm writing, she even tried to sleep in my room! The thing I don't understand is..she has her own T.V, she has her own computer, and she's not afraid of the dark! WHAT THE HELL?

I've spent 11 years together with her, and like every other older sibling; I'm the one who got blamed for everything, and I had to fix every stupid messed she'd made! GAH! Can't she give me at least...at least 5 minutes to myself? It's quite frustrating that I'm the one who has to do everything! Just 5 minutes is that too much to ask? I love her, really, but I have to learn to put my foot down, but she's like this 11 year-old bratty teenager! Who says "whatever" and rolls her eyes (she acts more of a teenager than me!) which just want me to do what Homer does to Bart when he does something wrong. "Why you little!" *Bart gags*

Gah! One of theses days I'm going to spontaneously com bust and WHAM! I might kill somebody! Anyone else who feels like that? Or does that seem a little harsh? Sorry I'm a tip off the crazy side. xD

*Calms down* Anyway, Mother's Day is coming up, did you guys get anything nice for your Mommy's? or if you prefer your grandmothers, what did you get her? xD I bought her her favorite ice cream, while I bought grandma those pretty candles that you can display. She loves those.

And also! Another question: What age do you guys graduate highscool? I just want to know, 'cause I'll be sixteen when I graduate and that sounds weird to me, seriously. And on June I'll be a junior. Again, weird.
May 8th, 2010 at 05:39pm