good god can you still get us home? (not meant to offend)

so i realized today that i really hate the way the world works, i mean with the G20 ad what not coming to toronto, it makes me embarrassed to live in the GTA what is supposed to make us proud does the complete opposite because of the outcome. The entire government system is flawed, all the way from the judicial system in the courts right to the god damn white house its self.
its interesting how i say white house when im canadian, i suppose that just proves how much power the united states has over the world, and all this talk about religion and saving our souls goes on while we murder and brutally assassinate not only our peers but our planet? and then we cover it up by producing films and radio shows to brain wash the spoon fed population.
god god, religion religion. good god can you still get us home?
we pray to as many different gods as there are flowers and we call religion our friend were so worried about saving our souls that we forget to begin (jewel)
if there is a god, or gods or WHATEVER because there is not a single belief out there that has ANY form of backup or proof, they or he or it would not have put us on this earth to turn around and spend all our time worshipping them. they would want us to live.
thats all
:D
May 8th, 2010 at 06:53pm