drowning....

(This is just a dream so don’t freak out!)

I woke up to something slapping at me face. I don’t open my eyes because they have a strange heavy feeling on them. I figure it’s just an after effect of sleep. I try to wipe my eyes but my wrists are bound. My eyes fling open. They immediately begin to sting. All I can see is a warped sun above me.

I try to thrash my head back and forth. I cannot breathe! My feet are bound to the cement table. “Help me! Help me!” I try to scream. But in my already ringing ears I can only her gargling. I should not have screamed, I just lost precious air in my lungs.

I had started to give up on getting out of the water. I was bound, and just under the surface. No one was going to find me, not know. On only a few seconds I had given up hope, I was pathetic. But to me it seemed like hours.

“Rachel! Oh please Rachel! Where are you?” I faintly heard my mother calling me. I blamed this on my brain. It often did this to me. When I’m in a bad situation I replace everything bad by a good memory. I started to wonder what this one may be.

“Oh god! I found her! Someone please help her!” I could hear my older sister scream. Huh? This was too weird. I tried to open my eyes to get a glimpse of the fading world around me. There stud Deborah, my older sister. Her eyes full of tears.

Something hit me. How was she standing on the water? I looked at her eyes. They weren’t my sisters blue eyes. They were brown. “No! Go away!” I tried to scream. She just started to laugh.

“But you don’t want to die do you” she said mocking me.

Then I woke up.
May 10th, 2010 at 08:03am