Experiences In Tests.My Science Tests. A Random Question!

The only reason I'm posting this really is to basically say 'Wooo! two tests down, however many more to go!'

Both of my science tests are out of the way with and I'm really happy about that because I don't particularly enjoy trying to remember science-y terms and equations, but I sort of know them now and I'm pretty sure I got at least 50 / 75 (Pretty good for me!)

Bad Experience During the test:
Well, on the first one there was a few questions about certain body parts, and you know the random people who walked round and make sure you're not cheating and stuff like that (I can't remember what they're called) Well, anyway, when I was trying to answer that question they kept staring at me waiting for me to put something down and I was like Arrgh go away~!

Good Experience During Test:
Well I finished early and there was a bug on my desk and I can now say that me and Buggy are good friends <3 xD (Buggy Love!)
Oh and I finished and knew most of the answers! yey

So guys, I want to know about experiences you've had during tests... or if you've done something in a test that you're proud of.

Oh and here's a question:
Would you rather eat a moldy banana or FIVE olives?

I'd personally take the mold
May 10th, 2010 at 06:08pm